Best Spray Tans

Best Spray Tans. How To Get Them, How To Keep Them

When I first started to be interested in spray tanning few years ago I loved what I saw, but it was quite expensive. And after viewing few tanning disasters, I knew I wanted only the best spray tans.

I figured that if I owned my own spray tanning salon I could get my tans real cheap. And so I went out and bought my equipment. Since I did not have any confidence with a spray gun, I got a Magic Tan booth.

I thought, since I got the best, most expensive equipment there was, the tans would be perfect every time. The equipment worked fine, the only thing that I did not count on was the fact that I was dealing with human skin, and THAT is very unpredictable.

I suffered through many customer complaints, refunded many tans before I learned that there are things that can be done that will ensure virtually perfect tan every time.

Not only that - since working at the tanning studio I had to be tanned all the time, I found out ways and shortcuts (some of them from other salon owners) that were simple, easy and INEXPENSIVE. In the end while my clients paid hundreds of dollars to be constantly tanned, I paid less than 1/10th of that sum for my tans, and I DID produce some of the best spray tans possible for my clients.

I recently sold my spray tanning salon but the lessons I learned did not go to waste. I will gladly share them with you. On my website you will find:

Spray Tanning Newsletter.
Spray tanning newsletter will keep you close to the latest in the spray tanning and beauty industries.

Spray tan blog.
This spray tanning blog keeps you up to date with latest in the beauty industry. Subscribe here.

Spray Tan Photos of before and after.
Before and after spray tan photos.

Bad spray tan.
What does a bad spray tan look like? Here are some spray tanning disasters you want to avoid...

Bad Spray Tan Photo Gallery.
Bad Spray Tan Photo Gallery. How bad can it get? Take a look if you can take this much horror.

Celebrity Spray Tans.
Celebrity Spray Tans. Who spray tans and how does it alter their look.

Spray tan videos.
Spray tan videos.

Spray Tanning Tips |Spray Tanning Facts
Spray tanning tips, hints and facts. Everything you want to know about spray tanning on one website.

Skin types.
How to customize spray tanning to different skin types.

Prepare well before spray tan.
Preparing well before spray tan is critical. How to prepare for best results?With right steps before spray tanning you can be tanned up to twice as long.

Caring for spray tan.
Caring for spray tan. Now that you have it, you probably want to keep it beautiful for a long time. Here is how to do it.

Best Body Exfoliating Before Spray Tanning.
Best Body Exfoliating Before Spray Tanning. The most powerful step to ensure that your tan goes on even and lasts a long time.

Removing Spray Tan.
Removing spray tan. What to do if things have gone wrong, or if your tan is old and patchy.

Spray tan prices |Cost of spray tanning versus sunbeds
Compare spray tan prices with tanning in solarium. Which one is cheaper?

Spray Tan Dangers.
Spray Tan Dangers.

How tanning in pregnancy can affect your unborn child.
Dangers and recommendations of tanning in pregnancy. Sun, tanning beds, spray tan and self tanners. Which is the safest?

Wedding spray tan.
9 steps to make wedding spray tan perfect.

Prom Spray Tan
Prom Spray Tan - what to do and what to avoid.

Spray tan for Men.
Ways to get best spray tan for men.

Mature skin tanning requires special preparation before spray tanning.
Mature skin tanning requires vital preparation to get great results.

Camouflage vitiligo with spray tan.
How to camouflage vitiligo with spray tan. Make vitiligo invisible with some spray tanning solution and a pait brush.

Choosing self tanning products.
Self tanning products -how to choose them.

Tan extending products will let you keep your tan longer.
How tan extending products will enhance your tan and let you to keep your tan longer.

Safe Tan review . Is it really safe and how well does it work?
Safe Tan reveals the dirty little secret of the spray tan industry.

Apply Self Tanner.
How to Apply Self Tanner. Videos for easy learning.

Home spray tanning system.
Home spray tanning system. Same effects as salon tanning, much cheaper option.

Beauty Products Reviews.
Beauty Products Reviews. The good, the bad and the ugly.

Find a spray tan salon closest to you.
Find a spray tan salon in your area.

How does sunless tanning spray work?
How does sunless tanning spray work. The scientific facts.

Airbrush Tan |Spray on tanning booths |Self tanning
Comparison of airbrush tan, spray tanning booth and self tanning methods of tanning.

Spray Tan Business Info.
Spray Tan Business Info.

Opening your spray tanning business.
Opening your own spray tanning business.

How to spray tan.
How to spray tan. See training videos.

Salon marketing.
Tanning Salon Marketing. 30% increase in sales within first week with this FREE technique + $198.00 DVD with salon marketing tips at NO CHARGE!

Business Plan Kit for Your Spray Tanning Company.
Business Plan Kit for Your Spray Tanning Company. If you don't have one your business will die slow and painful death.

Choose a spray tan machine for your salon.
How to choose a spray tan machine for your spray tan business.

Spray Tan Booths Comparison.
Spray Tan Booths Comparison.

Spray tanning articles
Published articles on spray tanning.

About my spray tanning website.
How did I finish building this spray tanning website with no experience in website building?

Contact me at best-spray-tan-guide
A page to contact me with your input.

Relevant links to partner sites.
Some great info and links on topics related to tanning,health and beauty.

Colorless Spray Tan.
Colorless Spray Tan- what the.....?